Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Nine; Saturday...

I made some pretty good progress on my 'To Done' list. Tomorrow I am going to trim back the tree that fell in the high winds earlier in the week, feed the cattle, finish reviewing for my class on Monday and Tuesday, put weatherstripping on the front door, maybe work the bees. Not sure about that one yet.

This apple was the size of a grapefruit, and it was delicious. We bought three or four of these a while back, and this last one was in the refrigerator, and it was still just as good as when we originally bought them. HUGE!

It seems that I have been given the answer to the NEWEST challenge of posting my blog entries to FaceBook. Thanks to Chris in our office for rooting out the answer to that SAME AND RECURRING problem. Now that I am reporting this success, we will wait and see if this entry uploads automatically, or if I have to continue driving Chris to distraction.

Don't forget to set your clocks back. I have been re-setting clocks for most of the day, and I think I have most of them done. I will let you know in a day or two.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FALL BACK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment