Wednesday, September 2, 2015

2015 - Day 245/120 - Wednesday...

And so I walk in to my 'recently attended' room at the Hotel, and I am confronted with this. There was not even the little pointy folds on the end sheet. Needless to say, there is no compromise on behalf of the staff. There is no 'middle ground'. The staff is obviously trained by a former alcoholic that is still active in AA; there is no grey, there is only black and white. If this were The Ritz, the staff would be aware that I am prone to back sprains, and the proper placement of the very necessary (yet totally mundane) item of first world convenience is something that should not be trifled with. After four nights and three days of occupancy, the staff of capable yet unbending competence should just give in and allow me the pleasure of a well deserved "I win", which I would happily share with their on-line questionnaire. But that is not the intent, so I must acknowledge that the room was cold, the on-screen television guide was (once again) inconvenient, and a horse hide ottoman is honestly not the most practical thing I have ever experienced in my whole entire life.

Other than that, it was a great day. No issues.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment