Saturday, September 19, 2015

2015 - Day 262/103 - Saturday...

You cannot really tell from this photo, but the breeze was lovely last night, and the crescent moon behind the flags provided a nice visual. Is it a waxing crescent? It is too damn hot, and it is making everyone crabby. It is time for temperatures to be more in the 80s during the day time hours, and into the 60s overnight. The high this afternoon was 97 degrees, and it has been too hot for too damn long. We need rain, and I need a million dollars. I also understand that people in hell want ice water, but is it too much to ask for a little moderation in the heat cycles? I have to be careful not to drop my cell phone when I am taking the girl dog for a walk, if it goes into a crack in the ground I will never be able to get it back out. The crust of the earth here on the edge of nowhere is going to crack open, and there will go all the chickens. I think tomorrow I may need to set up the water troughs in the pastures, and the cattle are particularly fond of city water. They have not had any fluoride in their water since spring, but it looks like they are set to be spoiled once again.

It was a typical Saturday, although I did get a lot of office work done today, I did nothing really physical other than to get myself up and down out of the big blue chair.

Tomorrow is another day, procrastination (about some things) is a good thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HEAT, Kindnesses
, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment