Sunday, September 6, 2015

2015 - Day 249/116 - Sunday...

If it's Sunday, there must be stuff to do around the farm. And so there is... I got the grass cut in all the front yard, and started shredding weeds in one of the pastures. It took me about three or four rounds to figure out that the shredder was not working. I looked at it and did a little this and that to it, and it seemed to be cutting, then nothing. Finally, I did something that sheared off a pin so it no worky no more. I will give Hubert a call tomorrow and see if he can check it out. Or I will need to find someone to work on it, hopefully before next weekend. In the meantime, as I was cutting the grass in the front, I noticed that, drought and all, the morning glories are struggling to produce. They are not the big blooms that we had last year, but as I said, they are struggling to produce anything. The weather prognosticators are prognosticating rain for the area beginning on Wednesday and going through Friday, maybe an inch or more. That would be swell.

The dog toy that I studied so about yesterday has (for all practical purposes) been destroyed. It is no more. We went and got here another chew tow (no fluff) and it labeled something like "not for aggressive chewers". Well, we will see how this turns out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHEWING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment