Friday, September 4, 2015

2015 - Day 247/118 - Friday...

I saw this car driving down Lamar this morning, and it looks MUCH more interesting from the front than it does from the side. I tried maneuvering so that I would be stopped in front of it at a traffic signal, but that was not to be. The best I could do was this side shot. I could not decide if it were some brand of automobile, or if it were a customized Volkswagen, because honestly from some angles it looked like a Beetle. Once I got to a stopping place and looked carefully at the photo, it is indeed a real brand of vehicle, a Citroen. From what I can recall, Citroen's always have (had?) an interesting back end similar to this one, and I think they were an innovator in hydraulic shock absorbers. Jody said they were always known for their comfortable rides. Interesting car, driven by a young woman in Austin this morning.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention to you all in my post last night, I left the toilet paper as I liked it in the Hotel, and so far I have not heard from management, so I assume their benefit package for the staff includes some sort of psychological counseling at a reduced rate.

It was good to get back to the office today. First up was a new member orientation at the board, then a stop at the recycling, then in to the office. Overall, not a bad week, but I am really looking forward to the long Holiday weekend. I hope you all enjoy yours, think of me while you are lolling by the pool, I will be cutting grass (and weeds) in the yard and the pastures.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CITROEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment