Tuesday, September 29, 2015

2015 - Day 272/93 - Tuesday...

I am posting this perfectly idyllic photo to make all of you (gentle readers) that I had a wonderful, glorious day. My day did not suck, but it could have been a little bit better. There could have been fewer wrecks on my inbound commute. There could have been fewer idiots calling me on my variety of electronic messaging devices. I just found out that Facebook is going to start charging me $100 a day to subscribe to their product, and they are going to send all my personal information (including the credit card number I provided for their service fee) to Putin, the bare-chested little short-shit in Russia. Did you know the Pope is not really Catholic. It was in the Enquirer. This just in, wild bears DO NOT shit in the woods. Who knew? According to building Alaska (24 hours a day on HGTV), wild bears actually prefer to knock down doors of log cabins looking for Slim Jim's left laying about willy-nilly, and as long as they are in there, they will seize on the opportunity to shit in the middle of the bed. It was on HGTV for (enter the deity of your choice) sake. Lucille Ball was not really married to Desi Arnaz. Matt Dillon threw Miss Kitty over for Festus. Andy was not really from Mayberry, and Gomer went AWOL in the second season. Jackie Gleason was not fat, he was wearing a prosthetic as a ratings gimmick. The June Taylor Dancers were really organized by a guy named George, and speaking of people named George, George of the Jungle was really from Bakersfield. Back in the early twentieth century, the work week was only three days long and they work day lasted from 10 am until 2 pm. Roosevelt screwed that all up to get his social services programs going, so we could all have to wait until 70 before we could retire with full benefits. And don't get me started about Eleanor. Donald Trump is one ugly-mutha. That is obvious to everyone. That is a whole bunch of ugly if you ask me.

So, just shut up, enjoy the pretty cloud photo, and post really cool photos on Facebook while you still can.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MIRAGES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment