Thursday, September 10, 2015

2015 - Day 253/112 - Thursday...

I actually like seeing school buses on the road, especially the two lane county roads out here on the edge of nowhere. I reminds me that, to some young people, this is their 'simpler time', and that let's me take a moment and put on the brakes, sit back and chill. Well worth it, too.

It actually rained a couple times on the edge of nowhere this afternoon. Over night, we recorded 0.02" in the gauge, and the last time I looked for today, there was about 0.04" in the gauge. I was putting a sign and lock box on a new listing this afternoon, and a veritable typhoon came through. I was soaked to the bone, the winds were blowing at about 500 miles an hour, but I got the sign in the yard, and got the lock box on the door. Good times.

Jody and I had pizza for dinner tonight, and I am about to head over to the blue chair. Life is good on the edge of nowhere.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG BUSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment