Monday, September 28, 2015

2015 - Day 271/94 - Monday...

If you had been sitting in my office most of the day today, and if you had grown up in southeast Michigan or northeast Ohio, you would have worn it was a wintry December day. Gray, cloudy and overcast skies (is it grey or gray, or does it matter?), it just looked like it was going to snow at any minute. It reminded me of the beginning of pheasant season; no snow yet, but definitely fall and bitingly cold. But, alas, it was not, and the gray/grey skies that seemed to hold promise that we would receive a little bit of rain, were nothing more than teasing liars. AND, it seems that we are out of luck for rain in the near term. This El Nino crap they are talking about is just another way of getting us to focus on the song-range as opposed to the immediate need for cooler temps and water from the skies. And, I have just guaranteed that when (and if) the El Nino pattern does overwhelm us with rain for more than one day at a time, we will have plenty to complain about. We like complaining, and I think I will just 'unfriend' it when (and if) it does show up in central Texas.
ay

Other than that, it was a pretty good day here in central Texas, I actually remembered most of the things that needed to be done, and if I did not remember something, I am certain someone will remind me that it needs to be accomplished.

The week is setting itself up to be a busy one, and that is good. Better than nothing to do.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment