Saturday, September 5, 2015

2015 - Day 248/117 - Saturday...

I was particularly unproductive today. I woke up at about 4 a.m. and could not go back to sleep. I went to the blue chair and the girl dog joined me for a while, and Jody got up around 6:30 and that pretty much started the day off. Made coffee, loosed the chickens, read the paper, made breakfast, went back to the blue chair where I remained until about noon, dozing off and on. Jody took the girl dog for a ride, and I accompanied them from the back seat. I must say, the girl dog is an attentive thing, and she is all seeing when out for a walk or a ride.

Later in the afternoon, Jody and I went into Georgetown for lunch, and I stopped at Tractor Supply to check out the dog toys. Discerning dog parents must carefully monitor chew-toys, this girl dog can go through them like nothing. What I thought would be (and was noted to be "sturdy" on the packaging) turned out to be not-so-sturdy, but it could just be that the girl dog is an over-achiever. That's what I am going with.

Tomorrow is the typical work day around the house and land, lots of grass to be cut!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OVER-ACHIEVING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment