Monday, September 21, 2015

2015 - Day 264/101 - Monday...

Generally when I am at a loss for a journal topic, and particularly when I have no photos with which to enhance the days' journal entry, I will do an Interweb search (okay, a Google Search) for interesting words and associated photographs (public domain) that I can use on that day. Today I was at a particular loss for interesting topics to rant about, so I did a couple searches, and finally settled on "downfall of society" fully expecting (and hoping?) that a FacebFacebook logo (albeit a really old one) appeared on the next to the last row of images related to the "downfall of society". That cannot be right. I am getting weary of everything being shared and copied and forwarded and pasted and blah, blah, blah. I cannot remember what I used to fill my days with before Facebook, but I really have no intention of declaring a moratorium of my access of the medium. It seems I can no longer go more than 10 minutes without looking to see if someone or something really more important than whatever else it is I am doing is asking for my advice or opinion, or sharing (the dreaded sharing) advice or an opinion with me. I have certainly become more liberal with my "unfriending" finger, and I am not particularly happy about that either. What is the Interweb etiquette when "unfriending" someone? Do you send them an e-mail announcing that decision, or do you just deny it when you come across them in a social setting, mumbling something incoherent about "well, I lost all my data when I switched to MicroSoft 10, so that must have been it", or do you just fess up and say "I really just think you are a DICK, and I got fed up with the crap on your Facebook page.
ook icon would be the first image to appear. The

I'm not sure, but whatever the right answer is, I am pretty sure it is a Fuster Cluck.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FUSTER CLUCKING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment