Friday, September 25, 2015

2015 - Day 268/97 - Friday...

Last night, I threatened you with a diatribe about the semicolon (one word). But I decided that was boring, even the bits about the popular semicolon tattoo that seems to be the latest rage for self-help. I direct you to The Googles if you want more information about that. Another friend Jon noted that after semicolons, he would be waiting (allegedly with fish in his mouth) for the next missive to concern itself with my period. Well, you really do not want me to discuss that, it could go on and on. There was also a bit of rain today (not here on the edge of nowhere), but there was rain on my car and my windshield wipers did have to function for four or five miles on the commute home this afternoon. Nope, I did not even feel that my signature Monet-esque raindrops through the windshield photo was appropriate for this entry. This entry is making note of the girl dog using me as a cushion for her feet, so she can see above the great unwashed to view the great expanses of expanses here on the edge of nowhere. She is very pleased to use me as a stepping stool for her viewing pleasure, and I am generally more than happy to accommodate her viewing needs. BUT, she is (as reported earlier) heavier than she looks.

Cute, but not that light, not like a feather pillow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRL DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment