Thursday, September 17, 2015

2015 - Day 260/105 - Thursday...

So, today may have set a record for me. I had five meetings that I attended, and I think that could be the most in a day (unless you count state or national meetings). First a breakfast meeting, then two other meetings in the same building (speaking about Prop 1 on the November ballot). Then a lunch meeting, then to the office for some power real estate, and then a wine tasting this evening. So, bottom line, there was plenty of food (I especially appreciate the breakfast meetings because they have LOTS of bacon), plenty of drink, and plenty of opportunities. Made it home ALMOST before dark, and I have another breakfast meeting (breakfast tacos) in the morning. I posted a breakfast picture on my Facebook page this morning, this is a picture of part of my lunch. I could not convince the waiter that I did not want a top bun, and that I really only wanted one bottom bun. How hard is it to express an 'open-face' sandwich? I need to work on my communication skills.

Extra news flash. I do not know if you can really make it out in this photo, but there is something BIG on fire around Granger, Texas. I could see it from CR 972, CR 1105, CR 320, CR 322 and CR 323. It looks too me like a gas or petroleum pipeline is on fire. Very interesting. Folks are out in the fronts of their houses looking, and it is BIG and BRIGHT.

We will see what they have to report on the 9 o'clock news.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment