Wednesday, September 16, 2015

2015 - Day 259/106 - Wednesday...

As a big surprise (to me at least) we received 0.04" of rain overnight. I went out this morning to let the girls loose (it was still dark) and I still did not realize there had been rain. Once of the GFCI breakers to the chicken range had tripped and would not reset, and that is when I determined we had received a little bit of rain. It sprinkled on me a few times yesterday and today, and the clouds on both days during the drive home (you pay attention to those things when you are stopped on a major traffic artery) have been relatively amazing. very pretty.

I experienced an Interweb interruption last evening and into this morning. Therefore, there was no journal entry overnight. There was a BRIEF note earlier today (when there was a bit of a signal), but all the Pulitzer Prize winning comments that had been scheduled for yesterday have been put asunder, ne'er to be thought of again. It was really good stuff, too, but as a writer (followed by literally (get it?)  thousands of faithful groupie types), I must keep my entries current, and cannot depend of delayed journalistic reporting (kind of like the Austin American-Statesman when it comes to football scores), and so the amazing pronouncements that WOULD HAVE been shared yesterday, will just have to remain silent.

Boo-Hoo!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NON-LINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment