Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2015 - Day 252/113 - Tuesday...

This is exactly the way I wanted to start off the day. A wreck on both sides of the Interstate at the same place. Not sure if somebody or something jumped the divider, or if the police were just blocking traffic on both sides. There was a wrecker on my side (southbound) loading up cars, but I did not really see any evidence of a wreck on the northbound side. BUT, traffic on the northbound side was backed up for several miles when I finally broke free from the pack.

BUT, the day did get progressively better. I got lots of stuff done in the office, had a nice lunch with Carrie, had an appointment that lasted almost two hours, and made it home in time to see most of the news.

Tomorrow will be a long day...one meeting from morning until afternoon. But it will be good, I really am the LUCKIEST man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment