Monday, September 14, 2015

2015 - Day 257/108 - Monday...

Let's talk about the inappropriate expulsion on noxious odors, shall we? I believe (although a search of the Interweb cannot confirm) that perhaps the Bard put it best when he set pen to paper and wrote  "Speak tho me sweet lips, I'll find you". I swear I remember that from high school, but I cannot find it. As reported in this journal last evening, I experienced a dinner replete with re-fried something-or-other which caused me certain gastronomical events throughout the night. I cannot either confirm or deny that my dreams were an actual reality, but I can tell you that if it was not a dream, a new hole in the ozone layer has developed high above the skies on the edge of nowhere. Let's call a fart a fart, shall we? This entire conversation began a few weeks ago while I was out of town, having dinner with a distinguished gathering of colleagues. Although I was trying my best to curtail the conversations at the table while maintaining an appropriate modicum of decorum (?), the conversation quickly took a plunge to depths I had not often frequented. As a result, I am now aware of the volume of "fart apps" that can be found with just a few strokes on my personal electronic device, otherwise referred to as "my huge tool". Those apps include, but are not limited to farts, farts for free, fart sounds, bacon farts, fish farts, farts vs zombies, farts & burps, atomic farts, fart cushion, fart cushion II, fart cushion III, and econo-fart.

What has happened to us as a society?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FARTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment