Saturday, April 15, 2017

2017 - Day 105/260 - Saturday...

I did little bit around the house today, mainly cutting back some of the bamboo so we could walk back and forth from the chicken coop a little bit easier, then bundling it all up, first in the Polaris and then in the pick-up, since I got a little bit carried away and cut back more than the Polaris could hold. Jody and I went to the back and added the cut bamboo to one of the burn piles. We keep adding burn piles and never burn anything. Maybe get some of the piles burned in June...hint, hint, hint. And as long was we were back there, we decided to look in on the cattle, and get a couple photos of the new calf. I am pretty sure it is a female, and pretty sure she will be a week old tomorrow. Still not sure whose calf it is, but she is being watched over by my two suspects. On the right side of the photo, Daphne is on the upper right and Violet is on the lower right. My suspicion is the calf is Violets, but still not 100% sure. Other than that, I cut some grass around the bamboo, and then Jody and I went into Georgetown for some lunch. Possibility of rain tomorrow, but I suspect I will have time to cut some more grass. Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW CALF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment