Wednesday, April 5, 2017

2017 - Day 95/270 - Wednesday...

It has been really nice weather in Austin and central Texas for the last couple days, since the pounding we took Sunday morning. Very nice. High temperatures have been in the 80s and 90s, but it has not been as humid as we will experience in the summer. Another sign of spring (summer?) is spending a couple days here and there at the Hyatt. Many of our state meetings are at the Hyatt, and it is always pleasant to check out the skyline and Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake). Although they are not evident in this photo, there were rowing teams up and down the river when I took this, and there were other views from the 17th floor, but I did not even take a photo. I was in and out of the office today, there is plenty of work for me to do there, but there were a couple other meetings and some property showings to be done, so that was my day. I have a couple appointments in the morning, and not sure what is on my schedule for the afternoon, but I am sure something will take up the day. Deeds, Actions, Changes, LADY BIRD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment