Thursday, April 20, 2017

2017 - Day 110/255 - Thursday...

Happy 4/20 y'all! This is another one of those days when this morning feels like it was six weeks ago or so. Lots of stuff crammed into this day, but overall it was not a bad day. Jody and I left to go into Austin about 8:15, and traffic was not bad at all. We were really early getting into town, so we went by the condo for about 20 minutes and then we started getting our errands done. A quick stop at the pharmacy, then to Jody's appointment, then lunch, then back to the condo and then I was into the office. I had a contract to get done, this and that to review, and then I had a 2 o'clock appointment. Back to get Jody and then back to Georgetown for another appointment. We got home in time for World News and the the late local news. Tomorrow should be a more calm day, nothing too much on the schedule yet. Barney was resting comfortably on top of the tractor when I went out to deliver his dry food. He is getting a little bit braver; he did not flinch (much) when I went past him to put out the food, but he had to jump down when I turned around and went the other way.
All is good in our world, the next thing on my agenda is some quality time in the big blue chair. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment