Sunday, April 16, 2017

2017 - Day 106/259- Easter Sunday...

All the bases have pretty well been covered for wishing everyone a Happy Easter, and acknowledging the meaning of the day. I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday. I got started pretty early this morning and made a few minor accomplishments before I headed to the big blue chair by about noon. I had made it pretty clear to Jody that I had been hankering for pan cakes, and we decided to go into Georgetown for our usual early supper. We try for two meals on the weekend days, a nice breakfast and then the main meal about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. So, off we went to IHOP, which was okay, but we are going to suck it up and give Denny's another try the next time a pancake hankering comes our way. We also needed to do a little bit of grocery shopping, and yesterday we decided it would not be as busy at the HEB if we waited to go until today. We were right, it was not busy at all; they were closed. Good for them. So, having not taken any photos to chronicle the day, I went on-line to see what kind of Public Domain would be featured today. I have no idea of the reason, but this photo of Buster Keaton popped up, and I decided it was as good as any. Again, we hope you enjoyed your day. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSTER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment