Wednesday, April 19, 2017

2017 - Day 109/256 - Wednesday...

It was a busy day today, lots of errands to be done. Jody had a variety of things he needed to do in Austin, so we went in and got his errands completed and then he spent the rest of the day at the condo. He had lunch with our friend James, and after lunch took time for a nap, always a good thing to do, before or after lunch...who cares. I had a couple of appointments and those things got taken care of, and I headed back to pick Jody up, and we were on our way back north by about 4:15. As I left the office, my usual route is to take South First Street across the river, and then go right or left, depending if I am getting on the Interstate or MoPac. Either way, I usually get a nice view of downtown, and today was a little extra special with the clouds as a backdrop. I'm a sucker for clouds, as you may well know if you have followed this journal for any length of time. Tomorrow will be another busy day, Jody has another appointment or two in Austin, and I have a couple appointments as well. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment