Friday, April 7, 2017

2017 - Day 97/268 - Friday...

So, this actually caused me to stop at one of those octagonal red things the county is so eager to place around the roads between here and the Interstate. I very seldom stop at them, not to simply be a rule breaker, but because there is no reason to, I can see for a mile or two in all directions. BUT, today there was a good reason to stop, and this guy stayed a while so I could sufficiently document its presence. After a few seconds, it fly off to the next pole down the road, and by then I had what I needed and I was on my way. Very nice. I am sick. Went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with bad allergies and a sinus infection. Everyone else seems to think that I have bronchitis, which make perfectly good sense to me, but I am not the one that spent a decade or so in medical school. I have spent about that much time on the Internet, so that kind of makes me a doctoral student. When I cracked my rib, I looked it up on the Googles and they reported there was really not much that could be done, so I went on about my way. Self-diagnosing, self-medicating. That's me. So, other than spreading germs all around central Texas for the better part of the day, I have nothing exciting to report. Tomorrow I will be sleeping late. Good night. Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAWKS, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment