Saturday, April 8, 2017

2017 - Day 98/267 - Saturday...

I can neither confirm nor deny that this photo was taken this morning. Or maybe yesterday. Or maybe the day before. Or maybe last week. I can unequivocally (in a way that leaves no doubt) confirm however that I did in fact take the photograph, and that I own the copyright to the aforementioned photograph. I own it, but if you would like to use it, you have my permission. Maybe. Just to be safe I would get it in writing. And notarized. Just to be safe. I am hoping I have turned the corner with the allergies/infected sinuses/bronchitis thing. I slept better and coughed less. I am coughing less today but it is hurting more. Coughing your way to tighter abs is going to be the new YouTube sensation. Mark my words. When I cough now, it hurts almost as if you could slice me in half from the pecs (hahaha) all the way around. BUT, as I said, I hope that I have enough of the drugs in me to be on the uphill climb towards recovery. And then there is the fact that I spent about three or four hours cutting grass outside today. With south winds gusting to about 30 miles per hour. That should not have any effect on anything. At least I hope not. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment