Tuesday, April 4, 2017

2017 - Day 94/271 - Tuesday...

And so the curtain closes on another very successful REALTOR® Day at the Texas Capitol. Months of preparation on the part of the Texas Association of REALTORS® and all their support staff made for a great day. This year, we presented to Legislators 'District Specific' information to them regarding the health of the housing market, along with issues we believe to be important to REALTORS® and property owners across the state of Texas. It was a great day. As you know, I tend to be easily distracted (squirrel), and so while many of my colleagues were posing for photos with their elected officials, I was distracted by these Beauty Queens. There was a Miss Texas Galaxy, Ms. Texas Galaxy, Mrs. Texas Galaxy and a Jr. Miss Texas Galaxy. That's all I know, and I did not deep dive into what that meant or why they were there, but there they were, and I got a photo taken to document the day. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEAUTY QUEENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment