Monday, April 17, 2017

2017 - Day 107/258 - Monday...

Once again it is a Monday, and that will just have to do. It was kind of a busy day, the morning was spent in the office taking care of a few things, and the afternoon was dedicated to several errands, both business and personal. The first stop was to the bank, cashing a small check. Then on to the Board where we had our first meeting for my friend Steve's pending installation at President of the Austin Board of REALTORS®. There are a lot of moving pieces to something like this, even though the event will not be until the first week of December. Next stop was to the condo where I took some time for some oral hygiene in anticipation of my teeth cleaning appointment. Onward to Georgetown to the dentist, and it was starting to rain a little bit as I was heading north. By the time I got to the dentists office, it was actually raining. I got inside the office and was confronted by a receptionist that I did not recognize and an acknowledgement that the hygienist was someone that I had never met. That almost put me over the edge, but I succumbed and hope that the storm would cause a power outage, but no such luck. I gave the hygienist twenty minutes and she actually took five minutes more than I had allotted, but it all worked out in the end. Six more months of anxious anticipation, but I will try to be strong. I left the dentist office and headed to the HEB to get some grocery shopping done, and then it was a quick stop at the DQ for a couple Blizzards to go. Neither rain nor sleet nor dark of night shall keep me from the DQ. I had a mission. Deeds, Actions, Changes, DQ, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment