Saturday, April 1, 2017

2017 - Day 91/274 - Saturday...

I know and you know that today is April Fool's Day. I can neither confirm nor deny that everything in this journal entry is true and accurate, you need to determine this yourself. Today is Jody's birthday. He share the birthday with both my mother (Martha) and Mr. Speckles the dead bull. I am pretty sure Jody had a good day today, and tomorrow (if we are not rained out) we will go meet with friends at Michael and Lynda's home for a birthday lunch. On this day in 1700AD, English pranksters began popularizing the annual tradition of April Fool's Day by playing practical jokes on each other. Also known as All Fool's Day, it is celebrated in many cultures, but its exact origins remain unknown. So, it is up to you to believe whatever you read on Facebook, whatever you hear on the news or whatever you report to those you care about. I make a motion that from here on, all national elections be held on April 1st. Then we can decide if it was all just a bad joke or not. For me, I cut at some more grass today. I was under the impression that it was going to rain all throughout the day. It seems that has been pushed back till about 7 a.m. tomorrow, and it is supposed to be severe weather across a large part of the state. Everybody be careful. From the photo of the flags, you can see the clouds and imagine the wind. Be safe. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WEATHER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment