Friday, March 31, 2017

2017 - Day 90/275 - Friday...

It's Friday AND it is the last day of the month AND today was one of the worst traffic days EVER both going and coming. I even left before sunup this morning, knowing there would be lots of stuff that needed to get done for the end-of-the-month. And there was. It felt like I was chained to my desk today, and could not get caught up with all the things I needed to get done. And I showed property this afternoon and got caught up in traffic again. I know there are a few events happening in Austin this weekend, but this felt like there must be 10 or twenty things going on. This is a photo of a motorcycle jockey this morning riding on the white lines between cars. I know this is legal in some states, and I have experienced it where it is legal, and even then it took me by surprise. It has happened here on occasion, but it never fails to take me by surprise. And then when the biker is in front of me, I always think they will be smushed by one (or two) of the other cars. ANYWAY, it is supposed to storm over night and into Sunday. Allegedly it is going to be worse on Sunday. Maybe I can get a little teeny tiny bit of grass cut tomorrow. We will see. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CYCLY JOCKEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment