Sunday, March 12, 2017

2017 - Day 71/294 - Sunday...

It is not as if we need another lamp in the house, condo or office, but how many people have a Hula Girl Lamp that actually does the hula? I saw this lamp when I was in Hawaii last week and one should be showing up on the doorstep in a week or two. Not sure where it will live, but somewhere in a place of honor! I cannot get enough kitsch. Another grey and overcast day, and I did not do much around the house. Very, very little. I did go into Austin late morning to meet with my client and show several houses. We keep seeing great houses, and today was no exception. I expect there will be a contract offer made soon, just everything needs to fall into place. Jody and I think a dog has been 'dumped' not far from the house. We saw it yesterday, and went looking for it this morning. Not to be found. Then Jody went back this afternoon and saw it in pretty much the same place, but ran off. We will keep an eye on it to see what happens. The girl dog may be getting a playmate. We shall see. Deeds, Actions, Changes, HULA GIRLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment