Monday, March 27, 2017

Day 86/279 - Monday...

This is really not what you want to see on the way into the city on a Monday morning. I could see the lights flashing about a mile-and-a-half behind me, and they finally got to the point that they could pass me. I continued on the road for another four miles or so, and never did see them again. I have no idea where they are headed, but down the shoulder of the Interstate (IMHO) was not the best way for them to get there. Otherwise, it was a really nice day in central Texas. We had some unexpected rain last night (it was all supposed to be north of us), and the gauge recorded 1.07". We are also supposed to get MORE rain late tomorrow night into Wednesday morning. We shall see. We also think there is a wildflower expedition in the near future for us. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment