Tuesday, March 7, 2017

2017 - Day 66/299 - Tuesday...

If it's Tuesday, it must be John Boehner. One of the better things about the Annual President's Circle meetings is the balance; you get a taste of both sides of the aisle, and I like that. We have enjoyed a generous helping of differing views about housing, politics, history and how we got to where we are. The final speaker this morning was John Boehner, and he did not disappoint; he cried. I expect he is a nice enough person, and I would like to go have a beer with him. Or maybe a glass of someone's lest expensive merlot (my drink of choice). There is one more closing function this evening, and then I will head home. My flight leaves this evening at 11:25 (that's 3:25 a.m. Austin time). My plane arrives at about 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, and I should be home on the edge of nowhere by about 4:30 or so. Then I am attending a couple of classes on Thursday, and then back into the office on Friday. Deeds, Actions, Changes, POLITICS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment