Wednesday, March 29, 2017

2017 - Day 88/277 - Wednesday...

So, I went through a drive-thru at a new restaurant today...I studied the menu (I assumed it was a chicken restaurant) and finally the cars behind me grew impatient. I pulled forward and placed my order; three piece chicken tender please ($5.49). Would you like to make that a combo? Fries and a beverage? Yes please. That'll be $11.05 please, pull up to the window. Really? I thought $5.49 was a (somewhat) reasonable price for 3 chicken tenders (now that I think about it, I'm not so sure). You can get 10 chicken tenders at Burger King for $1. I think. But I digress. I carried on a conversation at the window, and it seems they charge what they charge. $11.05 for one meal seems a little much for me at a drive-thru. Okay, but here is the problem. The chicken tenders were really, REALLY good. Very very good. So...if you are okay good with trying new things, then I give you permission to try this new place. Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW THINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment