Friday, March 24, 2017

2017 - Day 83/282 - Friday...

It's Friday again, and this one was a really busy one. My first appointment this morning was at 8 a.m. and I had five different appointments throughout the day. The first one (where the photo was garnered) was at the Austin Board where the Executive Assistant (Vicki) was honored for her 20th Anniversary at the Board. During those years, she has never missed a Board meeting. She is absolutely, positively without a doubt the best there is. Hands down. This is a photo of me, Vicki and current Director Bob at the meeting. I would not have been able to complete my year as ABoR President without the help and counsel of Vicki. Thanks! Then at 10 a.m. I led a class on Ethics for newly licensed REALTORS®. That is always something that I really enjoy and today was no exception to that statement. There were about 60 or 70 new agents in the room, and a good time was had by all, and I am pretty sure that everyone in the room learned something. Then I had to go to my office because I forgot a file, then met with some Seller clients at 1 p.m., just to go over a few things and make sure they were confident with the process of selling their home. 3 p.m. appointment to get my hairs cut, then a 4 p.m. top show a couple houses. All done, nobody got hurt! Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment