Sunday, March 5, 2017

2017 - Day 64/301 - Sunday...

In my opinion, it is next to impossible to achieve an aggressive cadence and hold a 'close-to-full' glass of wine at the same time. It was a good thing that I had the foresight to include a cocktail napkin with my order. I have been hanging out with my friends Tami and Donald most of the day, and it was a great day. Met up with them this morning (crack of noon Austin time), and then took a nap and then we went whale watching and then took a nap and then attended a quick opening reception this evening and I am back in the room, getting ready to self-medicate and call it a night. A really close to perfect day. There were a lot more whales to be seen than I expected we would see, and they (particularly a whale calf) really put on a great show. The calves are always playful and have to surface a lot more than the adults. The reception was on the beach, and there was a really nice sunset, which I am a great admirer of. Tomorrow will be an early day, although I expect I will be awake early and not have to set a clock. Breakfast at 6:30, and meetings after that. Deds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment