Friday, March 10, 2017

2017 - Day 69/296 - Friday...

The Bluebonnets are beginning to show up all around central Texas. I think it will be a pretty good year for them; we have had warmish weather (okay HOT weather), some good rains and a little bit of sunshine. I am starting to see them on MoPac and other places around. There will be none in Zilker Park after the next two weekends. SXSW started 'officially' today. It actually started last Monday, but the freak part of it started today, and the city is, once again, full o' freaks. Wonderful. I worked all day long on my 'Good Citizenship' rankings for the year. I let people merge in front of me in traffic, I let two different people go in front of me in line at Costco, I did not roll my eyes at anyone in Costco while they were blocking the aisles so they could get a free sample of chicken on a stick, I was polite and patient to people all day long. Hardly ever even raised my voice at all today. So far, the award has not arrived, but I expect it to be delivered at any time. Did I mention that today is Friday. Have I shared my angst with you that Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday? Help me, please. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLUEBONNETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment