Sunday, March 26, 2017

2017 - Day 85/280 - Sunday...

So, today is Sunday, I made a few accomplishments, particularly cleaning out the chicken coop and a few other minor things around the house. We both went down for naps, and I spent a little while doing some real estate, and we almost have a property under contract; should know for sure about that tomorrow. More naps, then into Georgetown to do a little bit of shopping. I bought some shorts and some casual shirts, jody bought a radio, I bought a wired mouse for the computer and it is interesting, this mouse does better with a mouse pad. I have no mouse pads, so I am using a piece of paper. Necessity is the mother of mouse pad inventions! We had Victor come out to take a look at the tree that is falling over, so that will be taken care of in about ten days. I hope it stays up until they can get out here and get it taken down. They will cut up the wood and stack it so we can burn it next fall. We went through the park so Jody could feed the mules (only one of them showed up), and that is where I took this picture of the poppies. I think I need to plant a bed of poppies this fall, and I am going to be on a search for lab-lab beans too. We had some, but who knows what happened to them, but I really like the blooms. Other than that... Deeds, Actions, Changes, POPPIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment