Tuesday, March 14, 2017

2017 - Day 73/292 - Tuesday...

Have you met my OTHER little friend, the riding lawn mower? Cutting the grass while sitting down and eating Hershey bite-size candies still counts as exercise, right? I tried that this afternoon after I got home from work (one of the MANY curses of Daylight Saving Time), and I have to tell you, it worked out pretty well. I cut (at) grass in the back and then cut grass up on the road. All the grass is (kind of) cut, and what is left will be done with the tractor and the shredder. Large parcels of grass to be cut between now and the weekend if I can keep this momentum going. Cut some grass, take some hay to the cattle, cut some grass, have a piece of chocolate. Cut some grass, check my e-mail, cut some grass, call it a day. I don't want to over do anything, I don't want to peak too early. I need to pace myself. Oh, and Happy Pi Day to you! Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRASS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment