Friday, March 17, 2017

2017 - Day 76/289 - Friday...

FRIDAY! YES! It's Friday. The older I get (and I get older on a daily basis), the more I look forward to the weekends. Weekends did not really mean much to me years ago, but now I truly look forward to the days off (even if I don't really get the days off). Usually the weekend days mean I can sleep a little bit later in the mornings, and if I am really lucky, I can get in a nap or two or three. So, weekends are good. Not that today was bad, it is just that weekends are better (perhaps). I got some work done in the office today, went to an estate sale (where I bought a lamp timer for $1), made a stop at Costco and showed a property on my way home. All in all, not a bad day. As predicted, it was a grey and overcast day for most of the day, but the sun did come out this afternoon, and the high temperatures are expected to be in the 80s for the rest of the weekend. I don't recall what the rain possibilities are for the weekend, but I think it is supposed to be nice for the most part. It has been really windy, so that is a good time for making electricity and flag photos. I am a photographic opportunist! Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLAGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment