Saturday, March 18, 2017

2017 - Day 77/288 - Saturday...

I had the best intentions for the day...and then, well, I kind of changed my mind. My intention was to put the diesel and gas cans in the truck and go into Georgetown and get gas. My intention was also to cut the grass REALLY short up between the house and the front barn, in an effort to keep the bamboo from taking over. My intention was to haul some dead trees up by the road to the trailer and then to take the trailer and dump it on a pile to be burned later. I have made burn piles for the nine years that we have lived here, and I have not burned one yet. My intention was to...well, never mind. I did get the grass up around the bamboo cut really short, and I hope that will help in the march of the bamboo. If left unchecked, I expect we could forget about building a wall because the bamboo will be impenetrable in another couple of months, and think of the savings. With that done, I put the tanks in the back of the truck, but the battery was dead, and I cannot (still) find the battery cables. I know we have at least two sets of battery cables, but I cannot find them. I have the trickle charger on the battery and I am going to leave that on overnight. Maybe I will become motivated tomorrow. I did take this photo of some of the wisteria growing along the fence line up by the road. The scent is really intoxicating, too. Lovely. Deeds, Actions, Changes, INTENTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment