Monday, March 13, 2017

2017 - Day 72/293 - Monday...

It actually did turn out to be a pretty day today, right now the sun is shining, there is a pretty brisk breeze from the north, the temperatures are in the 60's, and, if I didn't know better, I would think it was high noon and it is actually almost 6 p.m. Have I mentioned to you my dislike for Daylight Saving Time? If not, check back three or four journal entries for my recitations of displeasure. Anyway, spring flowers are popping up all over. We saw some beautiful Iris yesterday, but there is not a single bud on any of ours that I have seen. The climbing roses are doing nicely, the weeds are blooming like crazy (one mans dandelion is another mans' lovely flora), and the wildflowers are doing their thing. I have not seen any Indian Paintbrush yet but I am looking forward to some soon. This is a photo of the white rose we planted last year where I used to try to grow morning glories. I think where I tried planting them was just too hot, so we put in roses. Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment