Monday, March 6, 2017

2017 - Day 65/300 - Monday...

It is Monday, right? I am totally messed up on my days and times. I still know my Rs and Ls, but my days, dates and times are suffering. This morning started early (breakfast at 6:30), and then speakers started at 7 a.m. First was Bill Brown, the NAR President for 2017, then Deborah Roberts, Dr. Frank Lutz, Jerry Giovaniello, Ralph Holmen, Jerry Fisher and to end the day, Marcus Luttrell, the Lone Survivor. Great Programs so far. Afterwards, we went to lunch at Mama's Fish House. We are me, Tami, Donald an Ray. While we were there, we got a chance to meet Mama herself, along with Papa. They still eat there every day, approve every single thing on the menu, and are pretty hospitable to boorish people from Texas that ask for photos. Okay, that boorish part was me, but you get it... I just got summoned to the Lobby Bar...
Deeds, Actions, Changes, MANA, Kindnesses, Whirled Pes, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment