Thursday, March 2, 2017

2017 - Day 61/304 - Thursday...

Alright, alright, alright! As the official 'luckiest man in the world', I seem to be on a streak of really, REALLY great days. I don't want to jinx it, so I will not get too crazy with my exultations. But...I really am on a streak! I made it to the office with no real challenges...I am resigned to averaging about 35 miles an hour in the mornings to the office. I think the commute home probably averages a little bit better; maybe 4o miles an hour. In the office a good part of the day, getting the desk cleared off. Then off to do some errands, and then to a TREPAC Fundraiser at the home of ABoR Director Cord Shiflet, very successful and a lot of fun! Tentative numbers look like the event raised $10,750 for TREPAC! Thanks for all that were involved in this first of (hopefully) an event that will be an annual thing. This is a photo of Diane, Daniel and me out by the pool. A little bit nippy, probably in the high 50s, but a blast, really! Deeds, Actions, Changes, TREPAC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment