Friday, March 3, 2017

2017 - Day 62/303 - Friday...

Pretty much, just the fact that today is Friday should be enough of an entry. I have become more and more fond of Fridays as I have increased in age and waist size. I really do look forward to the weekends, even though I probably work harder on the weekends than I do during the week. It is a different kind of work though, so that is satisfying and rewarding. And when I show properties on the weekend, that is different as well. The weekends are when most clients are available to be shown properties, so there is a lot of hurrying-up going on. But, for whatever it is worth, I look forward to Fridays because that is the preview to the weekend. This photo was actually taken yesterday, it was a promising sunrise, and the day lived up to those expectations. It is time for me to go to the blue chair. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment