Wednesday, March 15, 2017

2017 - Day 74/291 - Wednesday...

Welcome the Ides of March with open arms and clear visions! Somebody has to do it. It is still Spring Break time here in central Texas, which makes the morning commute much less of a problem. It is also, sadly, SXSW which makes the evening commute a nightmare. And...I remember the good old days (last week) when my morning commute tended to greet me with a beautiful sunrise. Now I leave in the dark and pay no attention at all to the rising sun. Whatever... I did get home this afternoon and, while making my rounds, saw this little dwarf Iris up by the road. The first one of the season. We had Iris blooming off and on throughout the summer, fall and winter seasons; poor things are just confused about when they are supposed to bloom. There are blooms around the area, but not the overwhelming banks of blooms that we used to see. But it will all work out the way it is supposed to. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment