Saturday, March 11, 2017

2017 - Day 70/295 - Saturday...

I really did not put too much faith in the precipatory prognostications for today, since they had really not been very accurate over the last couple days. I went outside to clean off the porch and patios but never really got around to that. I started cutting grass, and that is pretty much all I did today. I actually cut 'at' the grass, not getting all worked up over making sure all the edges are cut and neat and tidy. It is all I can do to keep up with what I am doing, but overall, I think you can get the idea (if you drive past) that someone has taken some time and at-tempted to cut the grass. At certain places in the yard up close to the road, I sam reminded of the jungle fauna taking over centuries old cities in the rain forests of South America, and I feel the same is really possible on either side of the driveway. Somewhere in there, there used to be rock borders and edging...not sure what happened to all that stuff. These yellow roses were planted a couple years ago (I think) and have settled in nicely. On one side of the trellis are yellow roses, on the other side are red roses, but it seems the yellow ones are winning to battle over real estate. Last year we planted some others; I showed you the yellow ones the other day, and there is a white one that is blooming very nicely as well. Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROSES AND RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment