Sunday, April 9, 2017

2017 - Day 99/266 - Sunday...

I went outside several times today, and forgot what it was exactly that I went outside to do. I am not sure if I ever did what I was intending to do, but I did get a lot accomplished, if puttering around here and there and cleaning off shelves and throwing stuff in the garbage counts as accomplishments. I cut all the grass yesterday, so that was not needed today. I started the truck and Jody and I went for a ride around the neighborhood, and into the back section of the property. The Bluebonnets are still doing nicely, and the cattle were close by so we said hello to them. The tanks are all looking nice, and we are supposed to get some nice measurable rain during this week. This is a picture of one of the Amaryllis we set out a couple years ago. They were gifts from our friends Joe Mac and Carolyn who live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. It seems they have been plagued with allergies/sinus infections/bronchitis too, and hopefully they have turned a corner. I am not coughing nearly as much, and that is great. I actually slept in the bed last night. Deeds, Actions, Changes, AMARYLLIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment