Thursday, April 6, 2017

2017 - Day 96/269 - Thursday...

The big blue thirty year old chair has made a comeback! A chair fixer (thanks Jon) came to the house and fixed it right up. I had thought about clamping it, but there was no way to put a clamp on it. What I didn't think of was just to smear some Elmer's Glue on it and put some screws in it where the dowel broke. I will know next time though. That brings up another problem. I kind of crave battery operated power drills, and I have bought two or three in the past and I have been given them as gifts. They have ranged in price from cheap to moderately priced, but they do not last worth a darn. The batteries don't keep a charge; they just don't work. Trash! I grant you that I am not using them on a daily basis, not even monthly, but it would be nice to know that if such an implement were needed it would be at the ready, but I do not have that level of confidence. BUT...the big blue chair is ready to shape itself to the contours of my ever expanding buttocks area, and that is a comfort. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG BLUE CHAIRS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment