Sunday, April 23, 2017

2017 - Day 113/251 - Sunday...

Okay, this could explain a lot. The most common slang term/word in the year I was born (1951) was Nerd. I have never really considered myself a nerd, because I never really considered myself to be smart enough to be a nerd. BUT, perhaps I am a victim of 'second-hand-nerdiness', kind of like contracting cancer from second-hand-smoke, when you have never smoked a day in your life. I guess it could happen. I am not good enough with technology to think I could carry the nerd-mantle, but I will go with it. I am an early-adopter of many things, but I was never of the impression that, because of that I needed to understand how things worked or how they could be fixed. Hmmm... The house no longer smells of dog farts or of dog poop. The house now smells of burning cellulose, i.e. the sponge I put in the microwave to sterilize it. I forgot how long you were supposed to put it in the microwave, but it is apparent that six minutes it TOO long. Oh well. Speaking of girl dogs, one of them did in fact poop in the house sometime between bed time and getting up time. I have been witness to both of them peeing in the dog yard, and I have witnesses Callie pooping in the dog yard, but neither Jody or I have seen Little Girl pooping ANYWHERE. They ah=have both eaten some of their dry dog food, but they very much prefer the little cans of moist food or the small helpings of egg piles they have been offered over the weekend. I got a few things done around the house this morning, before I headed off to do some errands. After my penultimate errand, the truck decided it would prefer NOT go go in any direction, and it had to be towed to a repair shop and dropped off (key dropped in a slot in the door with an envelope describing the malaise it was suffering). It kind of reminded me of Arlo Guthrie singing about Alice's Restaurant, but I did not include an 8x10 color glossy photograph with lines and paragraphs on the back describing the evidence I was presenting them with. I will see what might be the problem tomorrow. Deeds, Actions, Changes, NERD, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment