Saturday, September 1, 2018

2018 - Day 244/121 - Saturday...1563...

Usually I can be assured that I am smarter than the average cow. Not always...but usually.Today was not one of the days that I was smarter than the cattle. The cattle were all happily taking advantage of the shade of the barn while I was out at high noon dismantling decrepit hay rings. I had been on a hay ring mission early in the morning. I never did find the hay rings that I wanted, but I think I am much happier with the hay ring alternative than the intended hay ring. Times two. I actually think the hay rings I got are going to be ore practical than the hay rings I had been using in the past, AND they were about $60 per ring cheaper.

I took apart the old rings today, and I will put the new rings together tomorrow. perhaps.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAY RINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment