Monday, September 24, 2018

2018 - Day 267/98 - Monday...1567...

Fall was here for a couple days, then it left. Mostly cloudy today, but the sun came out this afternoon, and the high temperature hit the high 80s. Warm and sunny again tomorrow, and rain is supposed to start again on Wednesday. YES! Bring on more rain. Overall though, at least it is not 100 degrees, and it is not the heat, it is (as usual) the stupidity.

I got a tremendous amount of stuff done, including some power real estate. Some real estate, and lots of errands taken care of. This week will have a few challenges, but next week should be okay. I like it when it rains because then I can do more snore than chore.

I was trying to think of something interesting that I did or that happened today, but I am drawing a blank.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BORING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment