Sunday, September 16, 2018

2018 - Day 259/106 - Sunday...1565...

No rain today (so far). I think we have definitely run out of rain for the immediate future. The chances of rain are what we usually have, 10 to 20 percent, which on the edge of nowhere means IT IS NOT GONNA RAIN! The clouds are still pretty, though. I did manage to get the chicken coop cleaned, I cleaned the pool deck and the patio, and did a few other things around the house. There is no more traveling for me for at least a couple weeks. One more quick trip to Houston (just an overnighter), and next month will be to San Diego and Boston in November. Who in their right minds would schedule a trip to Boston in November. It beats the hell out of me!

We went in to Round Rock this afternoon, and had a lovely lunch with Candy, Mike, Erica and Steve. We do not get to see each other enough these days, and we really need to fix that.

This will be a relatively easy week. Nothing traumatic on the calendar to the best of my knowledge. A couple meetings and one day of class on Thursday. I have a couple classes that I will be taking coming up this month and next month, and I am kind of excited about that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment