Wednesday, September 12, 2018

2018 - Day 255/110 - Wednesday...#WHOKNOWS...

Storms to the left of me, storms to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with STORMS. I left Austin this afternoon and headed to Houston. I am going to present a couple classes to some of my Houston colleagues Thursday and Friday. Folks on the east coast are evacuating for Hurricane Florence, and there is a storm in the gulf, heading (last I heard) for Corpus Christi. I don't remember the name of the storm in the gulf, but I made it to Houston with hardly any rain...really nothing more than a few sprinkles. The trip to Houston was really pretty easy...I made it to the hotel about thirty minutes sooner than I was expecting. All is good. The guest service person at the hotel said the storm is supposed to get on land as soon as tomorrow night but there is still no certain time when I will hit. I am expected to leave Houston (at the earliest) at 5 p.m. on Friday, so I expect I will be right-smack-dab in the middle of all the heavy rain and crap.

Of course I will be.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STORMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment